Driving Home

We have arrived to our beloved home after a long holiday balik kampung for Eid Mubarak. Now we will continue our Eid Mubarak by visiting our friends and neighbours. You see....as I mentioned to you earlier, we celebrate for a full month of Syawal. I have to make my list of friends to visit and fix an appointment with them to ensure that they are at home and willing to accept me as their guest. Hehehe.........

Ok lets talk about our journey back to Rawang. As usual we departed from Sg Limau, my inlaw house. To prepare everybody ie my nine children is not that easy. We always planned to move earlier but to manage them to have a shower and pack up their things always make my life miserable. Finally we ended up departing to my mother's house by 9.30 am. After sojourned for a while at my mother's house we moved to the PLUS Highway. I expected the traffic would be cruel since many urbanites started to return to KL.

We stuck with heavy traffic jam from Kuala Kangsar until Ipoh because the lanes converge from three lanes to two lanes. There were also cars broke down and blocked the lanes. Finally we stopped at Tapah R&R for our prayers and meal. As we drove along the cloud starts to send the cat and dog until we reached Slm River. I was almost asleep while driving and it was a very tiring journey. We could have reach home for 4 and a half hours drive instead we reached after 7 hours drive.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Nice Blog Masnoor, I love to read your travel experiences..andd the photo was amazing especially the one at Istanbul..thanks to write a memo on your trip to Paris back in 2005, well surprisingly we met again in Brunei last November 2013.. and looking forward to see you and Zaini in Brunei..thks.

Popular posts from this blog