Special Bangles

I sent Ubai to the railway station after iftar. He has to go back to Dungun. Next week he will return again for Hari Raya holidays. Yes, I will miss him again. Safwan accompany me as well. I just needed him to be with me while I was driving home. The fever of hari raya is approaching. People are busy for their last preparation and shopping. By friday there will be a huge exodus by the urbanites to their home town to celebrate Hari Raya with their families and loved one.

I visited Kiss this evening and she told me she needed new tudung. She wanted to go to Jalan Tunku Abd Rahman to select and buy the tudung. I told her to plan with Ubai next week because I would need full rest before driving balik kampung.

After we sent Ubai, I asked Safwan to walk straight to the car coz would like to go to a shop nearby which sells indian accessories. Yes....I intend to buy colourful and glittering bangles for my wife and daughters. I think it would suit them very much when dressing with baju kurung. Now it is not a trend yet but one day people would be crazy matching them with baju kurung. I love to see these bangles very mzch especially when Aisywarya Rai performed her oddersey bratayaram dance full to her arms and the sound was mesmerising.

When I returned home and showed to my wife, she smiled at me and said , 'Thank you'.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog