He Is Improving

I have seen Ikhlas is improving his maths ever since I tuition him consistantly. I was a very happy father now. It means that I have to spend more times with him to do his revision. It is not that easy to make them focus on their education because sometimes they are carried away with the call of their friends ourside.

Every weekend I have to make a point they have a very early bath and try to create their mood become fresh and pleasant to get ready for their study. Then I will give them the exercises and explain which part or subject that they could not understand. Teaching kids is very psychological. You need to understand them rather they must understand you. Praise them for every efford they made so that they feel appreciated. I still need to work hard on him to bring him on the right track. I hope my efford will be fruitful!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog