The Ugly Duckling

Have you read the ugly duckling during your childhood? I still remember how my teacher narrated the story when I was at the primary school, standard one. It was about the black ugly duckling that was shunned by all its family due to its appearance. One day when he grew up his appearance totally changed and become the most beautiful swan.
Spring will arrive very soon and winter will be gone. No more thick jacket, jumper, sweater and shivering. I appreciate spring where the flower starts blooming from its hibernate. The daphedil, tulip and hydreangia will turn the earth into wonderful colours. The roses will spread its fragrance into the air and the surrounding will be so amazing.

I took the oppurtunity to snap few pictures where the swan gently cruising at the Caspean Sea. Unfortunately the photo was not that good. If I have the magnifying lence for sure I can take a good shot. You can see the white swan from far. Sooner or later they will migrate again to other beautiful places far away from chill winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog