Under 18 Football Team - SMKBSB

My son ıs squartıng at the front row, second from the left
.
Thıs is my son's football team. They had a league match last week and managed to secure the bırth up to the quater final. Last year I was accompanying the team when my son was playing for under 15. This year I failed to join the team. But I passed my support from behınd. I hope next year they will manage to crawl up to the final and I intend to provide full assıstance to the team.
.
What really drawn back my enthusiasm was that the school did not send the under 15 team of no reasons. Only god knows. I asked my son, Safwan why, he himseft cannot explain. I had allowed him to buy new soccer boots before the match day. I was frustrated, annoyed the way that teacher was handling. Irresponsible. If you have any problem why didn't you come forward to resolve the problems. If money was the concerns, I whole heartedly willing to sacrifice and donate some money to the team. Teacher, don't kill their spirit of your students!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog