Under 18 Football Team - SMKBSB

My son ıs squartıng at the front row, second from the left
.
Thıs is my son's football team. They had a league match last week and managed to secure the bırth up to the quater final. Last year I was accompanying the team when my son was playing for under 15. This year I failed to join the team. But I passed my support from behınd. I hope next year they will manage to crawl up to the final and I intend to provide full assıstance to the team.
.
What really drawn back my enthusiasm was that the school did not send the under 15 team of no reasons. Only god knows. I asked my son, Safwan why, he himseft cannot explain. I had allowed him to buy new soccer boots before the match day. I was frustrated, annoyed the way that teacher was handling. Irresponsible. If you have any problem why didn't you come forward to resolve the problems. If money was the concerns, I whole heartedly willing to sacrifice and donate some money to the team. Teacher, don't kill their spirit of your students!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teapot

Retire Rich

Visiting Pudeng