Waiting For Spring

Today is cold. Not like yesterday even few days back where the sun was shining smilingly. This morning I got to put on my jumper to keep me warmer. People said that the wind came from Kazarkstan that effect the drop of temperature....hhmmm. We tought that the winter almost saying good bye and gradually dissappear with its own memories. It seems that the change will further for sometimes.
We have been dreaming for spring to come faster. For us to enjoy the green and the leaves and the sea. The chirping of birds and colourful flowers. The time to eat more grapes and probably fishing. Get rid of those chilled and gloomy faces. Waiting patiently to enjoy the games, volleyball, football and tennis. We had enough moments trapping in the room with snooker, pool and table tennis. Tired of listening to the same karaoke with unprofessional voices. Anyway this is life in the camp...... Nobody cares.....

Comments

Neny said…
U know what abu, when I used to go for oustation last time, I brought along novels to kill my time at nights. But then I couldn't concentrate reading it as I miss my kids and hb a lot. So I ended up sending SMS to my hb and put aside the novels.

So I understand ur situation. Must be hard, huh? How long u have to be there?
Abu Ikhlas said…
projek I nı dı jangka sıap 2010. Lama lagı tu...tapı dah bıasa dan cam nı tapı dulu tıame dı sudan lagı teruk darı sını.....apa apa pun saya mmg organısekan masa elok2 supaya tak borıng. Internet dan phone ada dlm bılık ok la...bıla bıla leh contact fmıly

Popular posts from this blog