The High Chaparral Vs The Savannah
.
Today, as I was travelling to Turkmenbashi with my colleagues, I spotted a camel. It might belong to somebody but freely gazing the schrubs and vegetations. It looked very hairy from the neck down to the hump. I ask the driver to stop and asked Azam to take a photo cos he was sitting near to the window.
.
This is the surrounding of our site. Remote from human community. Only patches of hard vegetations cover the earth. Now spring is approaching and the area gradually covered by green grasses. The difference from the high chapparal is that we dont have cactii. If your drive along the road you can find oasis down the valley. As you drive along you can view the sheapard was guarding the sheeps and cattle.
.
When I think of it.....I'm leaving in a very different world now. Obviously the savannah has its own character to explain...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog