The Last Witness : John Matthews


I started reading this fiction a week ago. It seemed that I'm bit slow to finish this book. Up tp now I only manage until chapter 11 and I have to continue until chapter 37....hhhhmmm. I hope I did not miss the deadline. Plenty more books in my wardrobe to complete. The font is terribly small and I got to finish 472 pages in total and now I just snailing to page 137. Another 335 pages to read. I hope I still can maintain my spirit and enthusias to complete.
.
Anyway it was a good write up about a drug trafficking and murderer and the other plot was about the adoption of street children in the Eastern Europe especially Romania. I still cannot anticipate the merger of the plot that will make the whole story to become interesting. At least I will cover 3 to 4 chapters per day and this will mean that I will end up to complete on the 6th days, probably Thursday next week, 13th March 2008.
.
I used to dream that one day I will be able to produce a novel too. But I really need to schedule myself properly and I really hope that after I complete my project by the end of 2010, I will carry along with me my first fiction that is ready to be printed. Oh....how I wish....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog