Kaka To Find Zara
.
Kaka is a permanent resident in our camp. Every morning he will come to our cafeteria and have some milk. Lunch and dinner he will never miss. He resided in this camp earlier than me. My friend told me that they collected her at rubbish dumping area. He was thin, dirty and weak. But now he is cute and chubby with excessive food available for him to finish.
.
When I was having dinner yesterday, my friends told me that they saw Kaka playing with Zara. I was confused because I have searched in so many places around the camp and at the contractor's area. Nothing was positive that she is still alive. I was really distressed. My friend confidently informed that the cat that they saw was really Zara. They confirmed the picture in my blog. Ok...I believe you and that make me relieved.
.
Then I brought Kaka to my room and nicely told him to find Zara. Bring her to me dead or alive. It is a huge responsibilty for Kaka to accomplish my mission. Once you find her we will celebrate and solemnise you as husband and wife.....hehehehehe

Comments

Zara dah jumpak balik?
Abu Ikhlas said…
uhuk...uhuk.....tak jumpa lagi....depa tipu aku kot...jenuh menilau aku cari..

Popular posts from this blog