Friday Prayer

Today is Friday. Everybody was ready to go to the mosque. After lunch, about 1.30 p.m we went to Turkmenbashi town for a friday prayer. It was half an hour journey. The sermon will be given at 2.00 p.m and the prayer will start about 2.20. I once perform friday prayer somewhere January last year in this mosque. The congregation was about 5 to six rows but today alhamdulillah the number of people performing friday prayer is increasing tremendously. It was nearly full the space. If further effort of dakwah and the right practice of Islam are demonstrated to the public, I convince that there will be more people coming towards the mosque.
.
Before I came here I sms my friend about my departure to Turkmenistan and a simple reply from my friend was ' Please be reminded that you are sent by Allah to spread the deen of Islam'. I was asthonised and the sms reminded me how huge the responsibility is. What the message meant was that be good and offer charity for the needy.
.
Islam is to offer good to others and to prevent evil. It is not merely about shariah, muamalat etc. Many people miss understood the true meaning and responsibilities that lie on the shoulders.
.
I really make doa that the condition and state of Islam here will florish and shine like the guiding stars to the sailors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog