Nur Syamim Alia

Dear Syamim,
How are you my dear...... I try to get hold of you when I called home but you were always not around. Umi told that you were at school or tuition. Hhhmmmm.......Umi mentioned that you got number 10 in your class and congratulation for that. I know not that easy to arrive to that number since you are in the top class. But I really hope that you will make further effort to prove that you can do better. How about your tuition with Cikgu Haniff ? Umi said that you really enjoy the class. I have done my part to arrange all of you for tuition before I left and hopefully you will benefit from it.
My very last message please take good care of yourself, be a good girl, take care of your study, reading quran and praying and please help umi to organise the house and take care of your sister and brothers too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog