How To Do An Expensive Carpet

Do you know how to make carpet by hand? If I was given a chance for sure I will be a talented carpet maker. It is not the difficult. You have a pattern in front of you, the colours of the treads the basic treads that framed as a base and here you go. ıt is easy as doing the cross stitch. Why I said that?..... Because I am a person that adore the beauty of cross stitch very much.
.
When I was walking beside Sultan Ahmet Mosque in Istanbul I saw this lady was weaving the treads to make carpet. I was staring to her work and got excited. She looked at me and offer me to learn from her. Politely, I said thank you very much. She persuaded me to sit and give a try. Again, I said thank you very much. You know what is going to happen if you take the offer?..... She will demand few lire from you..... this is typical cases if you come to Istanbul. They will try to exploid anything to gain money from tourists. If you dont believe it...... believe it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog