Orchard Apples



Setelah bertungkus lumus dan bersengkang mata finally aku dapat siapkan my xstitch for my cushion cover. This is the second design that I've completed. It took me one and a half months to complete and my endurence and patience really being tested and I succeded very well. But the finish up still long way to go and I got few other designs waiting to be finished. So I thought let me finish up in on go.
.
I was thinking to break my journey on my way home to Malaysia. I really wanted to roam around bangkok and do some shopping for me and my family. First of all I will find where to get Thai Silk. I need to make a boader and piping with ruffles for my cushion cover. I intend to have a vivid green colour about 4 inches width as a bourder all round and a clear red as a piping ruffles. With those combination of colours and the design t will look more exclusive and sparkling.
If I cannot transit Bangkok I got to look for the material in KL. I thnik I know where to get Thai Silk.
.
Cuba nengok gambar tu, Bobo pun sibuk nak posing jugak. Yelah dia pun suk juga bila tuan dia dah siapkan projek tu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog