Pumpkin Patch - My New Project


This is my new project. I dont know when Im going to start, not until next week end. Next week really a busy week for me to deal. I will fly to Turkey next Wednesday and straight to Busa and Ankara. Staying one night at Ankara must be great coz I have not been there. After completed my assignment the next morning then I will head on to Istanbul. Hopefully, insyaallah I will be back to Kiyanly by Saturday night. Then the next morning I will resume my new project. Looking at it, it might take another one month or more to finish.
.
It seems that I was totally entangled with this xstitch activity and almost forgotten and delayed my other embroidery project that was kept too long in my drawer. Hhmmmm...... . Harap harap dapatlah siapkan empat pasang sarung kusyen tu untuk melaram pada hari raya nanti. Lia, seperti biasa memang sibuk kalau aku nak bergambar. Tak apalah boleh jadi model aku.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog