Business Trip To Istanbul, Turkey



I went to Istanbul again for a special mission. I need to find out the whole scenerios of my project that I am handling right now. The informations that I demanded from my JV's subcontractor were not convincing. Looking at the current activities at site really pissed me off. I told my bosses that we need to investigate and seek the truth nothing but the truth. The programme and itenarary was prepared earlier. I departed from Ashgabat on the 8th July and arrived Istanbul on the 9th July. By 10.00 a.m in the morning we started our meeting at the subcontractor's subcontractor office to clarify and request the schedule. Next morning we went to Bursa to investigate the fabrication yard and ended we returned to our hotel by 10.00 p.m. I was so tired and owe few sleeps very much. The next day I missed my breakfast because I need to catch a flight to Adana, South East Turkey to visit my anchor bolts vendor. The same thing, we ended up returned to hotel by 10.00 a.m. I missed my dinner coz unable to open my eyes anymore. I eat peach which I tought could last until tomorrow.
.
Early in the morning on the 12th I went to subcontractor's office to wrap up all matters that were discussed. At the end of the meeting I just wanted to have my private time. To enjoy the scenery. To take photos. To have some window shopping and not to forget few items ordered by my friends.
.
I have to admit that I'm not an angel have no desire for dunia. I just a normal slave that the love of dunia is still great. Taking photos is my hobby. Strolling and window shopping can be my hobby too. I'm also not a robot that have no feelings. What ever it is I like to enjoy and feel the true meaning of a wonderful world. Just an oppurtunity that flying in front of me to share and be shared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog