How To Make Coffee Latte
.
Almost everyday whenever I would like to have a break and a sip of coffee I would go to Pokku place. Oneday a tea lady asked me to have tea or coffee. I decided to have a coffee, then Pokku said that she can make a nice coffee. She brought me a cup of coffee and look very different from the one that I had at my office. Since then, I got addicted to her special coffee and I realised that must be something like coffee latte.
.
I asked Pokku and Haji how she did it. Both of them give me various version of receipe and method which I was so hesitated. These two guys only know how to drink but they dont know how to do it. I went back to the cafeteria and did what Pokku and Haji told me but to my despair, I failed to get the right version. Hhhhmmmmm...... The next day İ brave myself to ask that lady to teach me how to do it. Eventhough she could not speak english, the way she demonstrated to me was excellent and now I am very confıdent that I can make my own coffee lattee....hehehehe
1. First you scoop a coffee and sugar to suit your desire. Then take half tea spoon of hot water and drop it to the mix. Gradually beat the mix well until the sugar disolve.
Continue beating the mix for 5 minutes until the mix become creamy and change to light brown colour. Then pour hot water to half full and continue stirring the water until the mix evenly distributed and mixed well. Finally pour the water to full the cup and continue stirring unti you can see the foam floating on the surface.
So, here is our coffee latte. You can try it. Very simple and let the fresh aroma of coffee lattee fill your nostril through out the day. Anyway I should thank this secret receipe from the tea lady that İ forgotten her name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog