Back To Work
.
12th January, 2009
I left home at 5.30 p.m. My wife and my children reluctantly sending me to the airport. My feet were too heavy for me to lift into the car. The holidays were too short to enjoy and to feel. I still managed my self to remain calm and having few last words and motivations to my family what are the do's and the dont's. Yes...I will miss them again. I arrived KLIA about an hour and 15 minutes. I gave the warmest hug to my wife and children. I took my luggage and my leather coat and straight to the ticketing counter to reconfirm the ticket. As I walked, I made a quick turn to my family and quickly waving my hand to say goodbye as my wife driving slowly and disappear from my view.
The journey to Bangkok took 2 hours and fifteen minutes. As the plane glide through the clouds and turbulent wind, I was busy reading the new novel by Jodi Picoult entittled Change of Heart that I bought at KLIA airport. The aircraft did not embark via the aerobridge instead moving precisely at the parking apron. We were brought to the terminal by a shuttle bus and disembark at the other location of the airport. I walk straight in and I was hesitated whether I was at the right location and at the right airport. Everything was so different and I thought that I was in the wrong orientation of my own perception. Am I getting lost???

I kept on working to find the mosque to complete my maghrib and Isyak prayer but the shops were so different. I straıght walking through rows of duty free shop and finally I found the right location that I was so familiar. Then I realised the Swarnabumi Airport is a linear concept instead a cluster type similar to KLIA.


Comments

Mohamad said…
I can imagine the feeling. You have to drag your feet leaving the loved ones... Demi masa depan mereka.. Kita la perlu ubah nasib kita nak tunggu sapa lagi.. Kerajaan banyak benda nak pikiq? Yang penting depa pikiq boleh ke menang next election... Ini kan pula nak fikir masa depan anak-anak kita.. Kena fikir sendiri la... Kuat kan semangat Not.. Fasal kau saudara kembar aku kau tau kan...
Abu Ikhlas said…
hahahah...aku sentiasa bersemangat kental.....don wori che mat...selamat maju jaya

Popular posts from this blog