Meeting My Old Friend
.
Kiss called me to pick her at school before friday prayer. I said ok and I will be there before twelve noon. Since it was 10 a.m, I decided to go to PosLaju terminal to pos a parcel to Siput. When I reached the office the officer said that they dont do the packing service. I got to do my own. Hhhmm..... By that time it was almost 10.30. Not worth for me to go back home instead I would rather visit Che Nas on the way to Sek Sains Ulu Yam. I can manage for one hour to talk and have a joke with him before I straight on to the school.
.
I called him but his wife answered the phone and telling me that Che Nas was at home because he is not feeling well. I said it was ok since Im on the was to school and I will drop by. Half an hour letter I reached his home and he was moving slowing due to gout. I gave salam and at the same time I was ready with my camera to sanap a picture of him.
.
I knew Che Nas when I was a student in London. The first time I met him was at Dewbury Mosque. We had a gathering there and he was so polite and humble when he introduced himself. He was studying QS at Portmouth Poly. Since the first meeting we use to visit each other and I use to travel to Portmouth during my term break. I learned my custard pudding with a cream sweet corn from him. He is not only a good cook but now he is also a good tailor. It is a long story to narrate the whole thing here. Anyway I was glad to meet him even for a short time and insyaallah we will meet again.


Sian Che Nas, terhenjut henjut nak buka pintu pagar tu. Awat hang tak suruh aku buka aje kan senang. Rupanya dah lebih 20 tahun kita sudah berkenal kenalan no. Cepatnye masa berlalu. Aku ingat lagi macamana kita sama sama buat baju kurta tu. Kalau aku ingat balik memang kelakar habs. Nampak zuhud sangat. Anyway janji boleh pakai kan.
Wow...terer jugak hang berposing no. Aku pun terpegun nengok. Boleh la jadi model sambilan untuk golongan veteran macam kita ni.

Comments

Mohamad said…
kesian che nas.. lama aku tak jumpa dia hanya sekadar dengar suara aje....
Abu Ikhlas said…
tulah..aku ajak ko ke rumah dia ko tak de masa...kan sekarang dah berjauhan berjuta batu....kan

Popular posts from this blog