Human Anatomy





I am reading the novel written by Jodi Picoult, entitled Handle With Care. Perhaps I could finish it within a week time. The story is about a little girl who was born with a bone disorder called Ostreogenisis Imperfecta (OI). I first came across with the OI when I watched a movie Unbreakable years ago. I will summarise the entire content of the story once I have completed reading it. There are numerous issues about bones that I need to figure out in the writer's narrations i.e. which bone was broken and which bone still in spica cast condition because every movement have the potential to break the bones . What make me intrigued to learn about human anatomy as a basic knowledge for a person like me rather than a professional doctor, was rather being dumb about medical pathology at least there are things that I can figure out and fathom and for not being dumb, dumber and dumbest. I have printed the human skeleton and pasted it on my wall to memorise each and every element of the human bones. If you would like to search more about the OI, please kindly search through the website as stated below.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osteogenesis Imperfecta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog