Kane & Abel - Jeffrey Archer


William Lowell Kane and Abel Rosnovski, one the son of a Boston millionaire, the other a penniless Polish immigrnt - two men born on the same day on opposite sides of the world, their paths destined to cross in the ruthless struggle to build an empire An unputdownable tle, spanning sixty years, of two powerful men linked by an all-consuming harted, brought together by fate to save.....and finally destroy....each other.
.
One day, I read Mr Archer's Blog about the celebration for the 3oth anniversary of Kane & Abel. I already bought 3 books of his and brought with me and was so tempted to red Kane & Abel first. That might be very interesting since the first prints were published in 1979. I would consider that I already missed the earliest boat.
.
The story was very demanding and phenomenal right from the beginning to the end. For those who have not read about this book, I would recommend you to read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog