How Did I Start My Excursion

First of all, I was so excited to have a long holiday. Never to be in the camp anymore and get rid of my pure boredom. I thought that my journey would be as smooth as Thai silk but I was totally wrong. I managed to get a ticket Asg - Istan appropriately and I would expect to receive flight tickets from Turkmenbashi to Asg to be similar. But I was mistaken by the fact that the returned tickets were not issued as what I wished. I felt so desperado. First of all, to fly in the morning instead of night was not acceptable because there are few things that I need to settle in the office. I got no other choices but to find a car to drive us to Ashgabat. That whole day (wednesday, 16th Nov) I was in disheveled just to find the right driver. I found one but suddenly he refused to go. Then I needed to get another driver. But the price was increase to 250 Manat instead of 200Manat. So mau tak mau terpaksa juga belasah. Aiyoooo....tension dah bermula. We started our journey at 8 pm and just lucky to arrive at Ashgabat airport by 4.30 am and our flight was at 6.30 am. Lega rasa. Rupanya bukan aku and the gang sahaja yang boring pergi bercuti tapi ada juga group lain yang pergi bercuti ke Rome and Athens sempena cuti Raya Haji selama 5 hari. After we took off semua masalah and tension rasa luruh ke bumi satu persatu...
.
Aku malas nak cerita panjang di sini sebab aku akan adakan satu ruang khas yang aku akan cerita pasal nak beli tiket di sini. Tunggu.... tension ada, kelakar pun ada......tai kelakar dalam tension la...hehehehehe....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog