Baju Melayu

When talking about baju raya, I hardly have one. As far as I could remember, I have not bought baju raya for years. My wife always asked me, 'Why never buy any?'. Sometimes, I answered jokingly , ' Its ok....biarlah hambo berkorban utk awak semua...'. Hehehehe....those same and common words my wife already used to it and finally she reluctant to ask about my baju raya anymore.

Last year, my friend Leha gave me a pair of Baju Melayu Johor. I only wore it twice only. This year I have decided to buy a special baju Melayu for me. I thought of having a nice family picture at my leaving, and everybody is wearing traditional costumes. That must be great! Today I walked in Ampang Park to find out the varieties of baju Melayu. There were quite number of shops that selling baju Melayu with satin and linen fabrics. The price quite dear for me but I still have time to shop around to find out the better price.

Now I am thinking to buy a baju Melayu similar colour for my wife baju kurung and I have seen the pretty baju kurung for her. So we can match each other like pengantin baru again....hihihi..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog