Nisfu Syaban

I am fasting today to celebrate Nisfu Syaban. It is the 15th day of Shaaban. My wife and Hadi also fasting. Shamim could not fast due to her menstrual. There are so many virtues for fasting in the middle month of Syaban. You can see the link here http://leedsgrandmosque.com/khutbahs/khutba-20070824.pdf . I woke up about 5 am to have a sahur with Hadi and my wife. We had a simple fried rice and a cup of hot coffee. As usual when come to sahur, Yusuff and Sarah also woke up and busy disturbing my wife preparing for the meal.Both of them demanded for seperate attention.
Today I am going to leave early from office hoping to prepare the breaking fast. I am not sure what my wife is preparing right now but I told her I have not had home made soya milk for sometimes and I need prawn fritters. Hahahaha......am I a very demanding hubby? That is only a small demand and a simple thing to do. This year insyaallah I would celebrate the full month of Ramadhan with my family after 4 years missing the celebration together with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog