Wedding Feast

I was invited by my friend Hj Ali for his daughter' s wedding via my facebook. Since I have not met him for years and this would be the last wedding, I have no reason to decline. I have made a point to attend with my wife and children. It was unfortunate my wife had a fever, and she got to cancel it. However, I went to the wedding with my children yesterday.

We depart from out house about 10 am and would prefer to be at the wedding earlier so that I could have more time to chat with my friend and others friends that I have missed. All I could remember the place is at Kampung Abu Bakar Baginda, Bangi. I never thought that the area would change very much.

When I entered Puchong area, I was astonished. The area along the LDP Highway totally changed and and hardly to identify the area. We missed the road twice and hard to make a U turn for several time to make to a correct exit and location. Oh god....we are going no where! Finally we asked a local guy to direct the wedding venue.

Alhamdulillah , Hj still recognise me after so many years we have not met each other.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog