Recitation of Quran

The eldest used to remind that the Quran has its right. Apart from fulfilling the order of Allah in the Quran, we are asked to complete the reading of entire book twice a year. Is sound so easy to finish 114 surahs or chapters but it requires inner strength to fulfilling the duty.

When Ramadhan, the nineth calender month of Islam arrives, everybody has the courage to read it everyday. We can join the recitation or tadarus of Quran in many mosques all over the world. Even our homes are also shine with the recitation of Quran. As for my family, I keep on encourage everybody to spare some times after iftar or breaking fast and right after maghrib prayer to recite Quran.

I used to spare my time reading Quran after maghrib. But not only in the month of Ramadhan. It is my obligation to complete my Quran twice a year. If I could complete my novel reading with more than 500pages for two week, why I could not finish my Quran? If I could read the news paper from back to front or from front to back, why I could not give some times to read Quran? Can you see now the challenges? It is a matter of priority.

I nearly complete my Quran follow through my previous reading. But I intend to start from first surah again, to complete the whole Quran in Ramadhan. Do you have the intention to memorise the entire Quran by heart? Yes I have that intention but need to inculcate further the spirit. Quran is the mukjizat and have the remedy of everything and the secret of life lies within. Have the opportunity to read Quran and practise all its content. It will never lead you astray. It will guide you to the right path with blessing and bountiful. If you dont know how to read, learn slowly and you will enjoy the magnificent of it. Always ask God to guide you correctly and have a chance to read even the translation. I always pray that you with be showered with true guidance....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog