Money, Money, Money

Why when come to money deal people are rarely sincere? People will try as much as they could to manipulate the contract to their benefit and minimise the payment to the other party. Especially when you dont have the freedom of time and avenue. People are willing to cheat or go against the tenet of religion when dealing with money. All kind of hiden clauses and interpretations emerge for their benefit and profit. I am really sick with this mode of dealing. Where is the attitude of god fearing.

What I had mentioned above is just to share my experience. When I bought the house, the developer must pay the LAD for me due to delay. The developer refused to pay in full but for 50% only. My friend advised me to accept rather than received nothing. Was it worth to engage the lawyer? My another friend sued the developer and they won. It was quite a good amount.

Recently I got my salary slips from my previous employer after asking for a long period of time. What puzzled me was why my half month salary very much less. When I asked them, the reply was, I worked for 8 days. Did my salary was paid in daily rate? Did they deducted just because I took annual leave and public holiday? It did not make any sense! Contractully my salary based on monthly rate. And secondly whenever I went home for home leave, I still got paid for full salary!

I am still waiting for the answer from them. Let see how they are going to manipulate. That is why I said when come to money dealing, people tend to lose their fear of god and gone crazy!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog