I Am A Teacher

What I got to do with my weekends? Nothing more and nothing less, I am becoming a teacher for my children. After breakfast and having their morning shower, everybody to sit down with me for their revision. I have bought the revision books and ready to give them exercises. And Yusuff cannot join us and must be away from her sisters and brothers. If not he will disturb everybody and Ikhlas will lose his focus.

Now I am stressing on mathematics and it seems that he is improving a lot. Now I am giving him more exercises. Adah is ok and she is very independant doing all the exercises I give to her. I know it is very tiring to look after everybody but I am happy to be a father and a teacher for my children.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog