Welcome Ramadhan

Today is the first day for the month of Ramadhan where the muslims start to fast from the dawn to sunset. It is the month of barakah and bounty. Everybody is encouraged to do the good deeds and amals because there are multiple of rewards Allah showers upon us. All muslims must take this opportunity to increase the recitation of quran, increase the prayers etc.

Ramadhan is where we try to clense and holify old soul and hopefully will be sustained through out our lives. This is the month of forgiveness and increase the charity towards the needy and poor. You can find plenty of virtures in the month of Ramadhan if you google in the internet.

This year insyaallah I will spend my whole month of Ramadhan with my family and not 7 years ago where I spent my Ramadhan at oversea. It is nice to gather and sit down enjoying the iftar ( breaking of fast) and sahur (very late supper) with my children and my beloved wife. For sahur, my children always request for conflakes or cocoa crunch with cold milk. As for me anything would be ok because I am not that fussy when come to selection of food.

Today my wife would prepare soya milk and roasted chicken with briani. After asar I would go to town to find dates and few other staff for preparation of Ramadhan.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog