Malay Architecture??

Do you know what Malaysian Architecture? I am also not too sure but I guess it resembles the kampung house, that we call traditional house. Hey.....you know what! I should be an architect you know..... That was my second choice and engineering was my third choice. How on earth I became an engineer only god knows. Ok....back to the topic. We also have traditional house, Rumah Melaka though. If you drive your car in Melaka or any states of Malaysia, hardly to find the true traditional houses. Most of them were phased out and replaced with modern houses. It is quite sad because no effort was taken to preserve the tradition houses.

Why people are used to Bali type of design and concept? Like wise Bali Garden and Bali Spa? Or the Thai design, concept and spa? Have you ever heard people would say Malaysian or Malay design and concept and spa? What I would say is the value of Malay architecture or what ever it is, is dying. Hey..... Dont challenge me just yet. This is my opinion and I would like to share my opinion.

Are there any promotions or incentives for those who would like to involve in preserving and promoting the Malaysian architecture? Its all depend on the effort by the culture and herritage ministry to look upon it. Just like when you step down in Bali or Siam, xou will be amaze by their heritage and culture. Lots of efforts were done to elevate the culture. End up you can see the Balinese architecture and spa in Malaysia even in other countries.

Could I say that we need somebody young, energetic and creative to lead? We dont need retiree because it could not be critical for him to think!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog