Request For New Head Scarf

For my daughters, I have completed their new clothings for Hari Raya. And Hari Raya will be much enjoyed when they can dress their new clothes especially baju kurung (traditional dress). And nowadays the baju kurung is not cheap and wit varieties of new and modern patterns and accessories.

One little thing that I forget is to buy their head scarf. Even this is a small little thing to put on their heads but it might be an important thing for them to choose. For my little girl, Adah is very easy. I can manage it for her and she would always happy when I have something new for her. But for my the other two tenage girls, I have to take them for shopping to select the head scarf. The best part of it, it must match with their apparel. I may say that girls are delicate to handle. They are just like beautiful china bone tea cup. Need to handle with care......

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog