Reviving My Routine



I started back my routine that I left for many years. When Ubai, Wan and Kiss were small I was the one who used to tutor them everyday just to ensure that they were good in their education. After isyak I would sit down round table with them to teach, check and monitor their homeworks. It was a daily routine and I was happy to do that. Now they have grown up and can manage on their own accord.

In 1999 I started to work oustation. Leaving wife and small kids was not easy. So many thoughts keep coming to my mind but because of career development and incentives I would endure the challenges. Life was always not easy as we planned. I was still busy to look after my kids education and school works when I have completed my assignment. Life never change from being concerned and more concerned.

I went to Copenhagen, Sudan (deep in savannah) and Turkmenistan for my next assignment from 2005 to 2011. Kira berkorban apa saja lah....... Since then, I lost touch of my children's school development. Everything was handed over to my wife. She was the mother and the father. (There are many write up in my blog the good and bad during my assignment but you need to dig up to find the stories....hehehe.)

I have promised to myself and my wife to revive my routine. I need to start somewhere. I need to concentrate onto Hadi and Ikhlas the most. Last night I asked Ikhlas what did he get for his maths for mid term exam? 26 was the figure. I kept quiet for a while and try to digest what went wrong. Obviously it was my mistake! I should be blamed.

I started last night sitting with Adah and Ikhlas to go through their school works. I started making revision with Ikhlas on his poor maths. Everything to repeat all over again. Hopefully I have the patience, energy and spirit to face them everyday. Now I need to divert my solemn attention for my kids. I must put them on the right track.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Anonymous said…
May you have a great patience like patience of the prophets!

Memang susah nak handle bebudak, tetambah macam aku yg anak tak ramai ni, depa manja sangat, aku baru tinggi suara dah menangis .... End up aku lak yang tension banget!

Popular posts from this blog