Curtain Fabric

Yesterday I went to Fella Design. It was a sales day. After sending my daughters' piano class I asked Kiss to accompany me to Fella. We follow Gatrie Highway to Bukit Subang because that was the shortest route and took us only 15 minutes to reach there. It would be a quick visit because I only wanted to find fabric for my cushions to match with my curtain.

When I entered the gallery I was attracted to the rocking chair that I dream of. I was seating on it and start to rock gently while thinking where to place if I bought it. I was contemplating whether to buy or not to buy. Sometimes you need to suppress your demanding desire. Oooo.....I think all the time. Luckily I did not bring my unser and finally I decline to have it of so many reasons.

I went straight to the back yard where they displayed the discounted fabric. After viewing all the design and the roll, there was one fabric that might match my curtain. But the flower design was sparsely arranged and I need to rearrange in order to cut the fabric to make it at the centre. With the calculation quickly running in my brain, I need more than 20 meters of fabric. I was undecided whether to buy or not to buy. Aiyoooo....why it was so difficult to make a decision?

Hhhhmmmm.......finally I left the area and I only bought two big pillows and roaming around and took few photos of the admired furniture.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog