Window Dressing

Why I feel so lazy to work on my garden lately. It has been sometime I had fertilised all the plants and it is time now to prune, germinate and fertilise them. I need to make few cuttings for my plumerias and to control the growth. The idea to graft few branches has not materialise. Hhhhmmmm......that is why I say I am becoming lazy.

Recently I prunned my sandpaper vine that overly creeped on my pergola. I had tried to tie back to the pergola but it did not work. The best thing I did was to cut the branches and germinate them in the poly bag. Let see what would happen.

Now you could see house I dress up my two symmetrical and identical windows with plants. At the ringht with potted yellow palm and at the left with varieties and row of plumerias. Hey...they make my living look very cool indeed.

Ramadhan just around the corner. I should make up my garden soonest possible and let them grow and flower to celebrate Syawal.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog