Retro Songs


Last weekend I was browsing the Youtube relexingly and suddenly I thought of searching for some retro songs back in 70s and 80s. Those are evegreen songs that I would prefer to listen. I could say that I miss those songs. I went to the first section and try to find a singer, 'Gaya Zakri'. Wow.....almost all the favourite songs rendered by her uploaded in the Youtube. Straight away I went to the song 'Teruna Pilihanku' or my choice. I have not heard about this song for years. The rythm and melody with additional samba and twist was very nice. The lyric was simple and catchy. Thats reminded me of my yesteryears young.

Then I turned to search for ' Ku tak mengerti by Yusni Hamid'. The same thing that I never heard for years. I liked her silky and relex voices with low tone. The lyric was not that bad. I introduced to my wife to the song and told her why I love this song. I know she is still actively singing in the club and corporate functions.

Finally I search for ' Rina Rahman'. I knew that there was a lovely love song. The seach came out few and automatically I saw the song 'Ku ingin bahagia'. I listened to the song repeatedly and at the same time I read the comment. Finally, I knew that the song was copyrighted from Japanese singer Momoe Yamaguchi.

It is not easy to find these retro songs. But I knew one place at Amcorp Mall, this seller converted the old songs into CD. Those beautiful song would never be the same like new songs nowadays. They are very much different interm of the melodies and lyrics. The best part of it is, the retro songs are always evergreen....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog