Birthday Present For Adah

Adah used to remind me when she would get her birthday present? I said to her,'Ba still remember the present for you. I know, I owe you something'.Finally I asked her,'What do you want anything special?' She replied, ' I need a watch'. 'OK...I will get one for you'. I think that would be a reasonable request.

I have made a quick search for the kid watches at Ampang Park last week. And I have found the watch that would make her happy. Last weekend I brought her to the shop and asked her to choose the design that she preferred. Now she already have the watch and I see the watch always on her wrist all the time. Let see how long it would last...hehehe. It is not an expensive watch but good enough for my daughter.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog