Coming Home

Today my son, Safwan is coming home from Egypt for his summer holiday. He just finished his first year exam and if everything is ok, he will be second year for next semester. Everybody is delighted to receive him at home. His ETA flight is about 8.40pm tonight , Qatar Airways. Perhaps he is transit at Doha at the moment.

Yesterday while watching the Olympic on TV, I asked Ikhlas whether he wanted to accompany me to the airport tonigt? He noted and infact he would like to sleep with his brother. Yusuff also very curious to follow me to the airport. I said them ok, we will go immediately after our iftar. For sure we have load of stories to share.

Safwan told my wife what he wanted to do for his two months holiday. I was very happy if that what he would like to do. I already asked Ubai to come home this weekend to meet his brother and preparing for baju raya. As a father, yes I am happy that he will be at home. For sure he has more stories to share with my wife rather than me. I know why.... He said that I like to write about him in my Blog....hahahaha.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog