I think my time is shrinking! I have been managing and calculating all the time that I have and find out what is the final outcome. I need to adjust my time here and there and fit my activities. It just like a puzzle. All you need to do is crack your brain to find the solution. I can talk more and again about my plans that need to accomodate my time.

Since I returned home from oversea for the past 9 month, I have not finished reading a single book. It is shameful! I could have completed 3 books in a month when I was away. If 9 months, I should have complete 9x3=27 books. Can you see the statistic? Yes...it shows poor result. In fact I have not gone through half of it.

Now I have found a suitable time for me to read. It is not at home. I could not find a slot and a correct mood for my reading when I am at home. More time to spend with my wife and kids at home. Since I leave for work immediately after my fajar prayer, easily I could reach my office before 7.00am. I would go down to the food court for breakfast and coffee and would open my book for an hour to continue my reading. I think it is a beautiful time slot to finish my reading. Just before 8 I would catch a lift to my office. When Ramadhan arrive next 2 weeks, this would be my slot to recite my Quran.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog