Nasi Padang

I love nasi padang very much and the way they serve you is magnificent. They would put all the dishes full the table and you would be astonished and wondered how could you finish all of them. And the next question is, am I going to pay for everything? How could I finish them? But once you have experienced the way nasi padang was presented, all the panic would be wash away. You only pay the one that you eat otherwise no need to pay. Just enjoy your meal. Yummy....yummy. ...it is delicious.

We had our nasi padang for the third time at the R&R highway from Bandung to Jakarta. As usual my children didnt eat much and end up I need to finish their dishes. Orang kata tak makan membazir. Lastly aku jadi DBKL.....this is how I put on my weight! After I have finished my meal then only I saw cow brain or otak sapi hidden at the back. Memang tak ada rezeki....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog