Second Trip To Pasar Baru

After I displayed the fabric that I bought from Pasar Baru in my Facebook, I got replies from my sister asking me to buy them fabrics for jubah and baju kedah. Since not to let go their hopes, after I finished my breakfast, I pack my handbag and went down to find a taxi. I asked my kids to stay put in the hotel while waiting for me to return. Shamim was there to take care of them. Anyway they already reluctant to follow me to Pasar Baru again because nothing of their interest.

I went to the same shop to buy 2 4m of fabrics for my sister and 2 pair to make baju Kedah for my mother. I was tempted to buy chiffon fabric from Italy for my wife and daughters for their coming hari raya next year. I thought that I qas ready to go back to the hotel. Worry about my children in the hotel. As I passed by rows of fabric shop I saw Sona Fabric that sells everything cotton. I was moving in for a while (that was initially that I thought) instead I stuck in the shops for more then an hour buying more fabrics. Those fabrics are just too gorgeous for me to miss and the splendid quality that worth the money. The price was so cheap

The owner told me that the tax imposed by the government was very small and they were considered as a small business industry. I bought plenty of fabrics for my wife and daughters and for my patchwork quilt project........hahaha. Just get ready to pay my credit card next month




Comments

Popular posts from this blog