Big Bad Wolf Sale

I always waiting for the sale event. I have been once but the torture that I went through made me think twice whether to go for the event. People were packed in the small hall without much space to walk between the aisle. I felt like suffocated to squeeze my body amongst the book seeker. My heart was telling me just leave this horrible place. When I finished and ready to pay at the counter, the que was zigzag long like a snake and just couldnt find a tale. I was really paranoid with the condition and asked my son Hadi to que for the payment and I waited outside.

That was before. A year ago. I went again with Hadi last Saturday. We departed from home around seven and by the time we arrived tha Mines, hoping that not many people were around. But there were quite a number of them and lets see whether we have to invoke our plan B. There were millions of books around and nicely arranged so the we felt comfortable to roam around.

We were there for almost an hour. I bought few fiction, travels and craft books that worth to buy for rm8 to rm15 each. The are was big and if I were to go through every corner one by one, I could have spent more than a day. I knew Hadi was bored to follow and carry the books and asked him to wait for me near the counters. Altogether I have spent about rm300 for more than 30 books. For sure I would not know when to read them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog