What Can You See Behind The Scene?

I have asked people who have travelled to Bandung what did they experience and what did they get? Some said that nothing much. Infact some said they really enjoyed it. It depends who you would like to see what actually happened behind the scene.

I was quite suspicious of what I would value about Bandung since I have not been here. But for sure I noticed that few people very passionate to Bandung. No wonder you can easily find Malaysians anywhere in the street of Bandung. In order for you to feel Bandung, you have to dive into their culture. Then you can claim how lovely Bandung is. First you got to try about their food.

When we had a lunch my kids complaint about the food. I have to explain to them this was about Bandung and Indonesia. You cannot compare anything near Malaysia. You must feel the environment and the scent of Bandung. You need to love them.

Just to tell you I just had my lunch with Nasi Bebek Cabe Ijo. Finally I just realised it was Nasi Bebek Cabai Hijau. That was the feel of Bandung.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog