Pasar Baru Bandung

Our first destination was Pasar Baru, a place to find fabrics, telekung, kain sarung,  batik and many more. It is a good place for older people and not for kids. The kids would get easily bored and you can detect the way their faces started to distort. Haaaaahhhhaaaaaa..... No wonder Malasians are crazy about this place and the sellers already knew what are the Malaysians searching for..

We reached earlier to avoid conjested crowd at all levels. We went to the fabric level and found out that the prices was so cheap and the design of many choices. I hardly found similar quality, design and prices in KL. Come to think of it, I would have come here long ago. I bought few cotton fabric for my quilting project and for my wife and daughters baju kurung. It just going crazy!

There are many laces fabrics suitable for wedding dresses and gowns with flowing beads of many colours. I will come again and buy when my daughters are going to get marry. We selected few telekungs for my wife, mother and in-law and not to forget for my daughters. Telekong for kid was not that good. It was haharzardly design and poor Adah have no choice.

Our bags already fulled with our shopping and it was time to go back to the hotel for unpack and rest while waiting for zohor.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog