Sky Chiwalk

We took a short stroll to the Sky Chiwalk. It was about 400mtrs from our hotel. Our brisk walk have to be careful since there were plenty of vehicles passing by especially the motorcycles. I got to remind ans control my kids not to overstep into the pavement. I really give extra attention to them.

Chiwalk is very unique and you feel the pleasant of its surrounding and landscape. Plenty of restaurants that offer varieties of food. You just name it what you prefer to eat, but the price was not cheap compared to the stalls outside. I would like to stay even longer but my kids demanded to go back to the hotel because they wanted to enjoy a small swimming pool. Hhmmm......when you bring kids along, you have to understand their demands and desires....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog