Maroon Waterlily is Blooming

I have planted 3 types of waterlilies in my pond i.e maroon, pink and purple. Since the pond is small they are fighting each other to grow and make up the space. At first the pink waterlily succeeded and started to bloom and produce bid leaves. The other two were hardly grew and retarded for sometime.

I was wondering what should I do to ensure that all my waterlilies blooming at the same time with sparkle of colours. I thought of inserting the pilled fertiliser inside the pot but it might poisoned my fish the I bred for years.

Finally I got an idea. I trimmed all the leaves and let everybody enjoy the sun light at the same rate, and let the grow with consistent rate. Finally I saw my maroon waterlily growing at tremendously and the leaves have expanded the size. Wow....my idea was fruitful.

Yesterday when I reached home from office, I went to the pond and I saw my maroon waterlily was about to bloom. I think it was actually bloomed in the morning because this waterlily doesnt last its bloom very long. I can guess it by looking to the size of the bud.

I have been waiting for more than a year...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog