Superbike

If I have a license, I would also want to have a superbike if only I am still young and energetic. But looking at my age now I dont think it is appropriate to have one. I would prefer to drive a car to KL because it is safer and cool. Didnt I say it right????

I used to talked with Ubai alot about life and experiences. He would listen attentively and would comment about is ideas and thoughts. Perhaps, being the eldest in the family making him improving his maturity. Yeah I shoud not compare with his other siblings. Anyway they dont share similar characters but have their own unique one.

Ubai told me he would like to have a superbike once he started working with a permanent job. I would argue with him of the reasons and instead to have a car and start a family. He would say that I was back on my conservative society. Hhhhmmm.......I would explain to him what is the purpose of life.

Anyway it is up to you but that must come from your own pocket money. The credits are almost full in my pocket and I need to squeeze hard to save the butget. By the way, I bought you a book about superbike at the book sale. How you will like it and give you a simple idea about superbike....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog