Pastry, Tart and Pie

Have you ever watched the TV program ' Baking with Anna Olson'? This is one of my favourite channel in Asia Food Channel. I try not to miss her program whenever I was at home. She taught you various recipes and cooking techniques that related to baking of cakes, pastries and many others. I would recommend all of you who are interested in cooking to follow her program. You would appreciate and love it!

I bought a book, Pastry Cook yesterday at Ampang Park which cost me for rm22. I is a nice book and illustrates various method of how to make different type of pastries and few recipes for us to try. Thats is how I am going to fill my weekends by cooking tarts and pies for my kids and family.

When I returned home yesterday, I called Kiz and informed her that this cooking book is a special present for you. Then she showed me her big round brown eyes. I knew what she meant!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog