We Have Arrived

The journey across the sky took us about two hours. We were served with simple diner i.e the vegetable pie. I thought we would have nasi lemak or briani. Hehehe..... Even we were sitting at the economy class but the legs room was so spacious. I was so happy looking at my children entertaining themselves with the games and movies. This journey is for them actually. Let them feel how to be at a foreign country.

We reached the airport about 7.00 pm and it was already dark. I was initially thought of to take a bus direct to bandung. By looking at our bags and my 3 naughty kids and the hassle to get a taxi to the hotel, I better consider another option. We were approached by a person and offered a charted vehicle. This was a better option and we could go straight to the hotel.

I was told by my friend that to drive to Bandung from Jakarta only for 2 hours. Unfortunately it was not true. The highway was ful of vehicles and we were snailing right in the motorway. My children already slept at the back. Adah...you can not sleep! After for nearly 4 hours drive, we reached the hotel safely.

Today we are ready to roll and Bandung here we come!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog