Patch Them Together

Yesterday I had all day meeting. The same explanation we have to give over and over again. It might as well we video taped and leave them to listen in the room or just send to their offices. But that would be incorrect and unprofessional. I was consistently looking at my watch and hopefully everything would complete by 4.00pm. Yes my timing was perfect!

I rushed for LRT Masjid Jamek. The crowd was increasing during the peak hours and I need to walk fast to KAMDAR at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. I was going to buy few meters of fabric for my next quilt projects. First I went to NAGOYA but the selection of cotton fabrics were quite limited and there were few attracted me temporarily. Then I went to KAMDAR hoping to have better selection.

Yeah plenty of quality cotton fabric to choose and it was mad to decide which design and colors suit to match each other. My brain was spinning to decide which design and colours suitable for the design. Everything was in my head and made my full imagination to work. It was not that simple as ABC.

Finally I have made my random selections and I knew that I have made the right choice. I showed my wife of all the fabric and she really loved them


Comments

Popular posts from this blog