Patchwork Quilt For Ubai

Yesterday was very hectic for me. I call it Sunday Biz... As usual I have to send Adah and Mim for their piano class.The class starts at 9.00 and finish at 10.00 for half an hour each. Ikhlas painting class starts at 11.00 and finish at 1.00. In order not to ferry them twice to their classes I would rather take three of them together and wait from 9.00 to 1.00 pm. It means that I have to wait for 4 hours! What should I do then? Staying in the car and listening to the radio? Or lepaking somewhere and having shopping here and there...... No...I would rather stay in a coffee shop and let my reading starts.

I arrived home about 1.30 pm. The cars and other vehicles on the were not many and the weather was no good. It rains almost everyday. I have been thinking of making a patchwork quilt for sometime. And if I dont get it started, I would end up sleeping all day long. Hahahaha.....such a lazy man. I had already planned to start my quilt today and asked my wife to prepare my materials and equipment. I was thinking to have a simple design just to finish my fabric remnants from going to waste.

I took half day to complete 24 blocks of patches for Ubai's bed. I could have finished with the white fabric blocks but I was already drained. I can feel the ache on my back. I better stop now and wait for tomorrow to complete the joins. It would be a memorable present from me to Ubai.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog