Patience And Endurance

I would say that my wife possesses  greater patience and endurance than mine. However she can not follow the speed of my thinking for being creative. Hahaha...do I need to tell you this? There few more positive points about her and there are few negative points about me. Am I being a little bit fair now? Hhhhhmmmm.....

I returned home yesterday little bit late. The meeting was dragging until 6.00pm. Why need to conduct a meeting at the late hour? I started early and would expect to go home early. I have my time for home to relax and play around with my children. Now I wanted to claim that I am a very fatherly person. It is ok?

When I greeted with salam and I entered the house, my wife told me that the butterfly quilt was already completed. Wow...that must be great. Her patience and endurance to stitch bit by bit and day by day was paid off. I really appreciate that. I took the quilt and spead over my grandfather's chair and snapped a photo. It was beutiful and awesome.

I thanked my wife for her hard working and sincerely willing to complete my design. It just a simple design....


Comments

Hurul said…
Lama tak melawat sini.. anyhow .. like!!!!

Popular posts from this blog